Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between an Art Print and a Limited Edition Print?
Art Prints include everything under Shop Art and are available by themselves, in a variety of sizes, with the option of adding different frames and/or matting. These are fulfilled by our partner Bay Photo.
Limited Edition Prints are fulfilled by hand by the artist and are available as follows:
- 12x18 (image size) with 1.5" white border with deckled edges*, no matting. Total print size is 21x15.
- Raised and floated** on flat black mat background.
- Framed with a plain satin black flat 2" frame. Total framed size: 31x25.
- Printed on specialty paper, choice of Moab Entrada Bright or Juniper Baryta rag paper.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Includes a narrative story behind the print
- Turnaround time is approximately 4-6 weeks
* Deckled edges are ripped by hand to produce a rough and irregular effect that mimics handmade paper and results in a striking effect over a dark background.
** Floated essential means the print is raised 3/16” from matted background to add depth to the photo and enhance the deckling.
What is your shipping policy?
We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows*:
|Cart Total From
||International Shipping Charge*^
^ Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur an additional charges
Limited Edition Prints:
Limited Edition prints include free shipping/
What is your policy on returns/exchanges/refunds?
- We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact EMAIL HERE with your order number for further instructions.
How can I keep up with your new work?
Check the New Items page for the latest additions.